345 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samrhall
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I've created a form. Originally I had it emailing a specific user (me) under the form's Submission options. I've since removed that and republished the form, but it won't "stick." Every time a user submits a new form, it emails me. And when I go back to the submission options under Email responses, I've been added back.

No matter how many times I remove myself from receiving responses, I still get them. I’m doing this under Interfaces/Forms view where I create and edit forms. The selection is in the right sidebar.

I will uncheck my name — I’ve even tried Clear all, even though I’m the only one selected. Then I republish the form. It will show that I’m no longer receiving email responses. I can leave and go back, and it still shows correctly. But once someone sends a form, I get the response anyway. When I go back to the forms interface, it shows me as receiving responses.

In short: When I disable my receiving responses in the interface view, it won’t stick. I still receive them.

2 Replies 2
samrhall
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Here is a screenshot of the menu I'm using to toggle responses on/off in the interfaces/forms page.

alcan23
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer
  1. Clear Cache and Cookies: Sometimes browser caching issues may cause problems. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, then restart the browser and attempt to update the form settings again.

2. Check Account Settings: Ensure that your account settings do not have any rules or defaults set to receive responses automatically.

3. Update Form: Make sure that you're saving your changes after updating the submission options and republishing the form.

4. Log Out and In: Log out of your account and log back in to see if the changes take effect.

5. Test with Another Account: Ask a colleague or friend with a different account to test the form submission and see if you receive their response.

6. Review Permissions: Double-check any permissions settings in your account that might automatically add you to the list of recipients.

7. Use Different Browsers: Try editing the form like gig in a different browser to see if the issue persists.

8. Check for Bugs: Look for any known bugs or glitches in the form interface or platform that might cause this issue.

9. Contact Support: If the issue persists, contact the platform's support team for further assistance.

10. Try Gig Support: Explore support on gig platforms for possible professional help with troubleshooting and resolving this issue.

11. Test Without Re-Publishing: After making changes, check the form without re-publishing to see if changes persist.

12. Document Issue: Keep records of the issue, including screenshots, for better communication with support.