692 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dix-hill
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Basically, I want to import a Google Sheet into AirTable then I want to be able to edit fields in AirTable and those fields are automatically updated in the Google Sheet.

Thanks for any help!

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

You can automatically update your Google Sheets spreadsheets when fields are updated in Airtable by using Make's Google Sheets integrations and Make's Airtable integrations.

However, if you've never used Make before, it will probably take you a few hours to learn how to set everything up for the first time in Make.

Because of this steep learning curve with Make, I created this basic navigation video to help. In that same thread, I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well. For example, to instantly trigger your Make scenarios from Airtable, check out this thread.

I also provide the link to Make's free partner training program, which offers something like 15 hours of free training videos.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant — ScottWorld

Devinder_Singh
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

You can use Byteline data sync to configure 1-way or 2-way synchronization between Airtable and Google Sheets. After the sync is live, it keeps running in the background; any changes in the Airtable records are automatically sent to Google Sheets. It handles creates, updates, and deletes.

Here are the steps:

1. Install the Byteline Google Sheets add-on in your spreadsheet. Now click on Extensions -> Byteline - Data Sync & Automation -> Open. Hit the "Add Columns" button on the right side panel to add Byteline columns.
  2. Go to console.byteline.io/data-sync  and configure the sync.

Learn more.