1406 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nedra_Hines
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Happy Holidays! I've read a couple of posts where a solution was provided regarding inserting a logo into a gmail automation and I tried to follow it a few times, with zero success.

It's not explained simply to a non-tech person, hence the back-and-forth correspondence between the 'solution provider' and others who were attempting to follow their process.

Is there anyone who can explain this to a non-tech person? I have my 'Images' table with attachments field and attachment url field with formula

IF(Attachments, REGEX_EXTRACT(Attachments, "(?:[^(]*\\()([^)]*)"))

I also have 1 tag structure and when I enter this into the gmail automation template, nothing comes up. The process
seems simple and it's not working. What am I missing?

Nedra_Hines_0-1703260938865.png

Nedra_Hines_2-1703261717400.png

4 Replies 4

Hello, Nedra, and Happy Christmas and Merry Holidays to you too!

Have you been able to get your automation to send an email using your Gmail account at all (regardless of the image issue)? In other words, do you need help connecting Airtable to your Gmail account? Or is the image the only problem?

Final question: Are you trying to send images  that are specific to particular recipients or specific messages? Or do you have a fixed signature block that you use for all your email that contains a graphic?

William

Hello! The Gmail automation works perfectly and I have a fixed signature block that I use for my email that contains a graphic.

Thanks for the quick reply. But now I'm confused. You gave this thread the title Insert Email Signature into Gmail Automation. And I was under the impression that Gmail would indeed use your Gmail account's default signature block. So where's the problem? Or are you asking how to insert a graphic into an email message?

Nedra_Hines
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I assumed the same thing and that's not the case, so I created another one (in the form of an image) to use in my Gmail automation and it doesn't show up based on what I provided in the original post.