161 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bestzin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am trying to create an Automation that will send an email to all records in a View, but I consistently get an error which indicates that the Action does not recognize the email field.

Specifically:

Job Board Table

New Listing View – New listing (all records with today’s date)

Worker Availability Table

Active List View

Trigger: New record in Job Board Table – New Listing View

Action:  Find records in Job Board Table – New Listing View

Email: to all records in Job Board Table – New Listing (field type: email)

Testing my action produces the following error report:

Invalid email address in the "to" field: <b>Worker email (El Correo de electrónico)</b><br/>theothergarynelson@comcast.net<br/><br/><br/><span style="display:inline-block;height:1px;width:100%;background-color:#999"> </span><br/><b>Worker email (El Correo de electrónico)</b><br/>theothergarynelson@comcast.net<br/><br/><br/><span style="display:inline-block;height:1px;width:100%;background-color:#999"> </span><br/><b>Worker email (El Correo de electrónico)</b><br/>theothergarynelson@comcast.net<br/><br/><br/><span style="display:inline-block;height:1px;width:100%;background-color:#999"> </span>

1 Reply 1
Nyaruko
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Bestzin,

I was able to reproduce the issue you're having with inserting the emails from the list of records into the "To" field. 

To configure it to work properly and email the whole list, configure the Send an Email step as:

-To: Find Records --> Field Values --> Email

I believe your error occurs because with that configuration, AirTable attempts to insert the list of emails as an actual grid or list with formatting instead of inserting the values from it.