Help

Update data from external links (Instagram, Twitter, Spotify...)

Topic Labels: Automations
443 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lovemonk_Asesor
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello, I have built a table with links to spotify, Instagram, twitter and tik tok and I also include the number of followers of each of the artists in the table. I update this data by hand and I would like to know if there is a way to automate this update or to do it on demand for a previously selected group of artists. Thank you!

2 Replies 2

Hm, you could potentially do this with a webscraping service, but you'd need to have a fair amount of JavaScript knowledge to deal with that I reckon.  Super interested to hear options from other people though!

josephgutieers
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello Airtable Community,

Automating the process of updating follower counts from platforms like Spotify, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok can save you a lot of time. You can use APIs provided by these services to fetch the data programmatically. For example, Spotify and Twitter offer robust APIs that allow you to query information about artists, including their follower counts. Similarly, for Instagram and TikTok, there are third-party services that can help you retrieve this data. To manage these API calls, you can write scripts in Python or use tools like Zapier for a more user-friendly experience. Additionally, you might find Spotify Lite Mod APK useful for managing your Spotify data more efficiently...Nice to Thanks!