785 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DR-CI
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Created a basic table in Grid View. Shared and embedded the List and was able to select multiple records, then select Download CSV and export the selected records. Nothing changed in the table, share, etc but now when selecting download CSV the selected rows are unselected. Even if all Rows are selected as soon as Download CSV is clicked the selection clears. 

In have searched the community and entered a support ticket and it does not seem like anyone has an answer here- I can download my entire table as a csv but that is not what I want- just want to choose the selected rows

2 Replies 2
carimz
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

As a workaround, you could create a checkbox field, use that to select the records you want included in a .CSV, make a new view that filters for those selected records, and download the .CSV from that view. 

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

I was going to suggest the same thing as @carimz. But @DR-CI: I didn't even realize that the "Download CSV" option only downloaded the checked entries? I thought that the "Download CSV" option ALWAYS downloaded the entire view?