cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpelaU
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi guys!

In my company there are 25 employees and I'm just beginning to build a base. We want to have all information about our employees (picture, name, email, phone number, address, birthday, start of the contract, number of days for holidays-leave etc.).

We will also track time - work sheet (when someone gets to work and gets home, also when someone is on break) - we are thinking to track this with NFC (phones or cards).

Additionally we want to send leave request via Form (for our director - he then approve it via button in his email and we get signed request on our email).

And correct number of days (how many holidays you have for the following year).

My question is, what is the best way to build base for this type of information? How many tables (how to sort them)? The main issue is with the work sheet. Maybe something like this? https://www.airtable.com/templates/employee-scheduling/exphSbhght6yyULC9

So employee table, work sheet table, leave table.

Also a big request to everyone.. how to get started with NFC or RFID for time sheet. And then how to sort this information in AT. All work sheet in one table for all employees (grouped by employee) for every month? How do you have organized this information?

Thank you!

0 Replies 0