Did you mean: 
Helenelene
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello everyone

I am currently setting up the following (I am using the PRO Plan):

• Talent Database (with all Talent Details) = mother base
  • Master Project Base (=Template) 
    • each Project will get a new base, as for security reasons and different clients we can not include them all in one base
    • I included a synced Tab (=Talent Database), so one can see all available talents and select the ones for this project. two criteria are relevant: proposedaccepted

MY CHALLENGE:

In the end we want the following information visible next to each talent in the Talent Database (mother base): what where the projects this talent was proposed or accepted for. We want to have an automation for this, based on the information within each Project Base. So we know what projects the talent was proposed or even accepted for in the past.

As the talents are taken from the Talent Database and synced to the individual project bases I don't know how then feed some information for these talents back to the "mother base" (Talent Database in this case)

If this is only possible via Two-Way-Syncing (enterprise plan) is there a way around it via automation? Can I enter information from one base into another base with an automation? (searched for it but couldn't find it). Or I could do a workaround with Google Sheets? (first send the info there via automation and then connect it to my "mother base")

Hope there is a solution 🤞

Thanks in advance

2 Replies 2
Helenelene
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Anyone knows another option where I don't have to pay for another tool?

Thanks 🙂