Help

Images not displaying correctly again today/ shown as broken- but haven't made changes

Topic Labels: Base design
607 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So I know this has been an on-and-off issue with Airtable or a long time and mostly resolves itself after a while but I thought this was an issue of the past but no, still happens now and then like today..

see 100's of my images broken randomly, some show up, others don't. If you open it, it can't open. The temporary URL via automation can still be generated, but can't be downloaded, instead an HTML page is downloaded saying the access is denied - permissions problem? 

Wait for a few hours to see if it gets fixed before contacting Airtable. Last time they told me to restore from snapshots. No, that doesn't work lovely airtable support team, snapshots show also broken images, same images broken as the live version, I can go as far as to last year and still same images show broken in the snapshot. 

N-o-t great.

AIRTABLEIMAGESACCESSDENIED.png

3 Replies 3
miyoulo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same problem this morning, it's a bit frustrating!

early-reflexion
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same problem here, API gets a 403 on the attachement and it's broken in the website's table view too : when you try to download "some" of the attachement from the table, it's an S3 link with a 403 response.

Quick assessment reveals it so happens to be most of the attachement uploaded around september-october 2023 in various fields on our end.

Tristan_Scifo
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Same problem for me too