Help
Development & APIs
Share, ask questions, and learn more about the backend of your Airtable applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Development & APIs Activity

Kanban Updates Created Bugs...Planned Fix?

Although the Kanban view has many limitations it was working before the last released update...the bugs are really annoying...limiting staffs ability to work effectively in the Kanban view without refreshing the screen every 2-minutes...what is the p...

Screenshot 2024-06-07 183346.png Screenshot 2024-06-07 183434.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to create a new base with api

I'm following the documentation correctly but getting"error": {"type": "INVALID_PERMISSIONS_OR_MODEL_NOT_FOUND","message": "Invalid permissions, or the requested model was not found. Check that both your user and your token have the required permissi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I use a script to generate a customer ID

HelloI have a requirement where I want to create a Unique Customer ID based on their name and an incremented numberFor example:I add a new customer "XYZ (North)" and want to generate the Customer ID XYZ001Then I add another New customer "XYZ (South)"...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Authentication for Personal Access Tokens not working!

const Airtable = require('airtable'); const airtable = new Airtable({apiKey: 'patMH--changed--FEQXBB4',}); // Replace with your Airtable base IDconst baseId = 'appM0aa--changed--DFmhzwJv6w'; // Replace with the table name you want to accessconst tabl...

Jay_P_0-1717632023714.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Code doesn't update record in another database

// Ottieni i parametri di input let config = input.config(); let recordCRM_id = config.recordCRM_id let ruolo = config.ruolo; let pagamenti = config.pagamenti; let minorenne = config.minorenne; // -nocheck let baseID = 'IDBASE'; // ID della base La...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.