Help
Development & APIs
Share, ask questions, and learn more about the backend of your Airtable applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Development & APIs Activity

Voiceflow API on the same line please ?

Good evening,I'm at a dead end. I would like to create a way with Voiceflow to send information to each question asked by the AI. Unfortunately they put it on several lines instead of putting it on the same line, can you help me please ?  

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error connecting make.com to airtable with OAuth

Hello! I am trying to use Make.com to connect to another company's airtable base for read-only purposes. The company that owns the airtable account is a client of mine.  Thus, I believe I need to use the OAuth method with a client ID (and a secret? I...

Connor_hutch_0-1717129262412.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backstage Integration

I would like to ingest Airtable data into backstage. Frankly I'm shocked this doesn't already exist. I am currently building a plugin to facilitate this. If anyone wants to have an input, please reach out to me at hanfordn35@gmail.com.

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Fetching image URL from table in Airtable with curl

I am trying to create a script using curl which basically would download the image from the url embedded within the field of the JSON I downloaded with the API. curl is supposed to use the whole value of the key `url`(https://v5.airtableusercontent.c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OAuth refresh randomly doesn't work

Hi! It seems like the OAuth refresh flow randomly fails for no apparent reason even though nothing has changed. It doesn't happen predictably, it's quite random and this forces our users to re-authenticate Airtable which is a lot of friction. Has any...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to upload PDF files to Airtable using Python

I'M TRYING TO UPLOAD PDF FILES TO AN AIRTABLE BASE USING PYTHON, BUT I'M FACING ISSUES WITH THE PROCESS. I'VE TRIED MULTIPLE PYTHON LIBRARIES, BUT NONE OF THEM SEEM TO WORK CORRECTLY FOR MY USE CASE. Here's the code I've been using (replace with your...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.