Topic Labels: Data Formulas
223 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey all! I am trying to set up a form that is being sent out to about 200 people for the purpose of tracking time allocation for employees. To do so, the employees will fill out a form at the end of the week, selecting the projects they worked on throughout the week. 

After selecting multiple projects they worked on, I'd like for the form to auto-calculate the % of time they spent on the project. For example:

• If a person worked on 4 projects, the formula spits out that they spent 25% of their time across all 4 projects.
  • If a person worked on 5 projects, the formula spits out that they spent 20% of their time across all 5 projects.

After doing this, I'd like the user to be able to edit the percentage tied to each project, and then automatically adjust the other percentages to total 100%. 

Thoughts on a solution here?

1 Reply 1

Hmm, you're going to need to look for form software that:
1. Can do calculations based on the input of the user
2. Can update the number of fields on the page based on the input of the user

And then you're going to need to use an integration tool like Zapier, Make etc to push that data back into Airtable

I can't think of any form software that can do that stuff I'm afraid, and if you do find one I'd love to hear about it!