Help
Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formulas Activity

Help with formula

Hello Everyone,I am wondering if there is a formula to replace these characters "&lt;"  and "&gt;" that take the place of the "<"  and ">" when I import a CSV from Webflow into Airtable. Mailchimp is not able to read it as is. Thanks very much! 

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
rmm by 5 - Automation Enthusiast

Asking if a date has passed, returning 'yes' or 'no'.

Hi,I would like a new field that tells me if a date has passed on an old field, called due date.So I would like the new field to say 'Yes' if the date has passed, 'No' if the date has not yet passed, and blank if no date provided.Going around in circ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IF THEN Formula Help Needed Please!

I am struggling to figure out an IF/THEN statement that includes an OR. Here is what I'm needing it to do.I want to say "If there is anything populated in Column A, I want it to pull it into Column C. And if there is anything populated in Column B, I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Removing Lines After a Specific Text

Hello everyone! I'm a new member in the airtable community and wanted help on my airtable problems. I currently have a base table that receives emails, the problem currently is that it saves the whole email chain instead of just the email itself. I w...

Nariesss_0-1717048886360.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple conditional IF statements?

Hi Community, this is a little brainteaser for advanced formula wizards. I am stuckHere is the situation:Up to 3 "quality checks" need to be done for some workflow. Each "quality check" has a check box fieldQC1QC2QC3Each quality check also has a sing...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
edge by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved

Auto populate field from multiple columns

Hi,I cant for the life of me find a formula to I have 3 date columns in each record, only one of these will be populated per record, i want to create an additional single column which would auto populate with the date from either of these 3 fields so...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Formula for Content title

I need to re-establish a formula all ready created for our Content Title field?  I changed this to a Single line text and it changed the whole field, how do I change it back?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Jez by 4 - Data Explorer

Concatenate records with a change in another field

Hello:New to Airtable and new to the forum here...Looking for a solution to combine records in my field {Component], for every change in records in my fields {Location ID} and {Room}.  For example, in the attached image I would want to combine WF218,...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Date Formula

STATUS  (multi select)RETOUCHING STARTS (date)RETOUCHING FINISHES (date)IN RETOUCHING  DONE  What formula or automation can I use so that when I change "STATUS" to "IN RETOUCHING" a date is populated in "RETOUCHING STARTS" and when i change the "STA...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Grouping by date performed on first digits instead of as dates

Hi,Somehow Airtable doesn't understand my dates as dates so grouping goes wrong. In an interface I have a list of booked events that I want to be grouped by their date. That way, I can easily see day by day how many events are booked. The grouping co...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos