566 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrewb9
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello below is a table of scores and the corresponding status. I also have a risk register for each risk I want to be able to select the probability (1-5) and the Imapct (1-5) and it automatically returns the status as defined by the table below. Is it possible? Many thanks if you can help! Andrew

andrewb9_0-1695141274312.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AirOps
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @andrewb9

This is certainly possible with an Airtable automation. If I understand your mapping correctly, you multiply both the probability and impact scores to get a risk register number (your formula in Name) with the following criteria: 

• Score of 1-5 = Low
  • Score of 6-14 = Medium
  • Score of 15+ = High

What you can do to automatically assign the status is to set up an automation where the trigger is "Probability" and "Impact" are both "not empty" or any other suitable trigger. From there you can set up conditional logic that follows your criteria to set the status accordingly. 

Your automation would look something like this: 

AirOps_1-1695157143303.png

I hope this helps! 

Chantal

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
AirOps
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @andrewb9

This is certainly possible with an Airtable automation. If I understand your mapping correctly, you multiply both the probability and impact scores to get a risk register number (your formula in Name) with the following criteria: 

• Score of 1-5 = Low
  • Score of 6-14 = Medium
  • Score of 15+ = High

What you can do to automatically assign the status is to set up an automation where the trigger is "Probability" and "Impact" are both "not empty" or any other suitable trigger. From there you can set up conditional logic that follows your criteria to set the status accordingly. 

Your automation would look something like this: 

AirOps_1-1695157143303.png

I hope this helps! 

Chantal

andrewb9
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @AirOps - thank you so much for this solution. Much appreciated!