cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
acxp
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there,

I'm trying to create a field in a table (say Table B), where its output is takes into consideration a condition based on a field in Table B, rather than the original table it is rolling up from (which I know Airtable has a simple filter for).

In my "Scheduling" table, I want to be able to enter a single date, or a start and end date. This field will look at all Shoots linked to the Team Member that is linked to this record, and spit back out a list of Shoots that have a start and end date/time that is within the dates I specified in the Scheduling table. 

[Context: This table is linked to a form, and its purpose is to notify a Team Member when their shoots have been scheduled and a short summary of their earliest and latest by email, triggered by an automated button in Interfaces.]

The image below shows the structure I've got going now. Thank you!

2 Replies 2

That feature is not yet possible in Airtable, but Airtable employees have said that it is coming soon. In the meantime, you can do that with Fillout’s advanced forms for Airtable

Hi,
The workaround exists, but it can be applied only for limited part of cases. You can add lookup field in table A that contains your 'filtering parameters' from table B, then make a formula field in table A that will consider these parameters, and then in table B use this formula field of table A as conditions filter for your lookup/rollup.