1544 7
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsaduakassov
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello everyon, so I have created this project management based on the template. I have got around 10 people in the group and how can I do that when each person logs into that base it will show tasks by name individually? Cuz for now you have to do it in condtions Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 16.26.43.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Assuming you've assigned the tasks with a "User" type field, you can do this with a filter by selecting "Current user" in your Interface:

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 6.50.05 PM.png
Link to base

See Solution in Thread

7 Replies 7
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Assuming you've assigned the tasks with a "User" type field, you can do this with a filter by selecting "Current user" in your Interface:

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 6.50.05 PM.png
Link to base

there is no current user option in that condition field, how can I add it?

It should show up automatically actually.  Could you provide screenshots of your User field in the table, as well as the filter with that field picked and the available options in the dropdown like so? 

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 7.50.00 PM.png

You can also filter by the email address of the logged in user with a normal email field (or a lookup field of an email). Just attach that person’s email to each record that you want them to see. 

thanks! it worked

Hey! I faced a new challenge with this, My tasks now work for 3 out 7 people with "current user" condition. I made all of them creators in the workspace. Any ideas how to make it work for everyone?

Hmm, so the record:
1. Has that user assigned in the 'User' type field
2. Is not visible when that specific user goes to the Interface

If so, I would double check to see if there are any filters on the element that might have prevent that record from showing up