136 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darteaga
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Are there any plans to make a more robust print/export/embed functionality in the Interface feature? I know there are some graphs that can be printed, but I want to be able to export the full Interface as a PDF. We are using the Interface for an org-wide dashboard of our shared goals and the best way I could figure out how to do it was to take screenshots and recreate it in a separate program, which in addition to being cumbersome, creates a low-quality final product. Can you please prioritize this feature so we can use the interface as a share-able dashboard with a broader audience? We don't want to have to have everyone in our org to have to log into Airtable to see the dashboard, we want to be able to embed, print, and share.

1 Reply 1
Shannon_Bradley
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

The print aspect of Airtable has always been a bit lacking in my opinion. The BEST solution I have found to getting great print reports/output is the 3rd party integration of DocsAutomator https://app.docsautomator.co/

It is SO easy to link up and and use, and the bit of initial time to create the Google doc template is worth it. I actually ended up making my Airtable much more streamlined as a result of tweaking to use DocsAutomator. Rupert is also awesome at responding to questions.