1004 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zlowery
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi! I'm looking for a way to combine multiple Sync'd Table Views into a single Table.  I feel like this should be relatively easy, but i'm not thinking about the solution properly. I'll explain below

I have 3 Project Teams, and each team has their own AirTable Base for tracking their staff, and a bunch of fields relevant to that.

I have a Studio Leadership Base, that has all 3 of these Projects syncing a view upwards so Leadership can see everything combined and create more holistic studio reports.

The Leadership Base looks like this:
Combined Studio Table   /     Project 1 Sync   / Project 2 Sync   / Project 3 Sync   /

I'm a little stumped how to take Project 1, 2, and 3 tables and have all of that information appear in a single view in the Combined Studio Table

thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto
5 Replies 5
salvadaor
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @zlowery - can you give more examples of the reports that leadership wants to generate from the project information? For example, is it a bunch of relevant dates relating to the projects, numbers, or qualitative information?

My first thought would be to have the "Combined Studio Table" to have the first field be the project team i.e: Project 1, Project 2, Project 3. Then the next field would be a linked filed that connects the associated record you're tracking from the original project table. Then, depending on the data you're collecting, you could create a fourth table that links to the "Combined Studio Table" that consists of mostly rollup field to summarize the information you're looking for. Let's connect on LinkedIn - I'm always looking to expand my network with fellow Airtable users and enthusiasts

Custom builds for your needs. Reach out if you want to talk!

That is a built-in feature of the Business Plan, but Airtable has unfortunately removed that from all lower plans. 

Im on the business plan, but I'm not seeing an easy way to do this...

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Airtable calls it multi-source syncing:

https://support.airtable.com/docs/multi-source-syncing

Very helpful! Thank you