127 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We have a form that we use to calculate current enrollment of a program, this number will change periodically.  We have an interface that shows a bunch of other data points as well.  How can I display the last entered data for currently enrolled?

2 Replies 2
Hissham
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

A simple solution to display the last entered data for currently enrolled students could be to add a section or field in the interface that specifically shows the "Last Updated Enrollment Count." This section could dynamically update whenever a new entry is made in the enrollment form.
Additionally, you could include a timestamp, date indicating when the enrollment count was last updated to provide further context to the users. This approach provides users with quick access to the most recent enrollment data without cluttering the interface with unnecessary details.
Or you can just add another column naming date. Now you can filter our any entry that were made on a specific date. I hope this will solve the issue

A possible way to handle this would be:
1. Having a table called "Interface Data" or something, and I'd have one record in there called "Currently Enrolled Data"
2. When that form gets submitted, I'd have an automation that would update that record from step 1 with the appropriate data
3. The Interface would display the data from that record