revokez
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, I have a Data table that is structured in the following way:

IDValueQuantity
101A1
101B2
102A3

Within the data view I have these records grouped by the 'ID' field. However, when attempting to create an interface and including a 'Record Picker', it shows the records individually. E.g., I selected the first instance of ID 101 and it only shows Value A. I would like to have a record picker that when I selected ID 101 that it shows both the records for Value A and Value B. Is this possible?

Thank you

2 Replies 2

I'm afraid not.  You're probably going to need to use a filter for this instead (assuming your desired interface setup allows for that)

If not, you're going to need to create a summary table where each record has a unique ID and is linked appropriately, i.e. both of the '101' records from this table are linked to a single '101' record in the summary table

Rayliotta
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

You may need to use a filter for your interface setup. If that’s not feasible, consider creating a summary table where each entry has a unique ID linked to corresponding records, like linking all '101' records to a single '101' entry in the summary table. This will keep your data organized and accessible. Regards: Roofing Expert In Arlington