Help

Re: Is it possible to add additional information into the "Add Record" bubble?

598 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimmycrackcorn
5 - Automation Enthusiast

My wife and I run a dog grooming business. When we set up appointments we associate a dog with the appointment. When we are selecting the dog, is it possible to have additional information below the dog name in the bubble? Namely, the customer name?

Here is a picture that should clarify what I am getting at.

Thank you for any assistance.

5 Replies 5

Are you using the mobile app? When I want te select a linked field on the online/app backend, I always get more data, just like you want 👇 

Databaser_0-1697561700651.png

jimmycrackcorn

I am using my laptop, but I tested it also on my wife's iPad and the result is the same: I am not getting that extra info in mine.

You can't add any more information into a form's linked record display unless you use a formula as your primary field that contains everything you want to see.

Your best option may be to use the free form tool Fillout, which does exactly what you want to see. I just gave a demo of Fillout today on this episode of the BuiltOnAir Podcast.

jimmycrackcorn

I'm able to get it to work on another page in my interface as seen here. But I'm not able to see that as it relates to my original problem. I see the example here has it's own Section, but I am not seeing how to add a Section in this instance.

EDIT: I think the problem is I was looking at a Record Detail vs Record Form. In the detail, it shows how I want it, but when adding the record in a form, it is not an option. I think just realizing that at least clarified that I was just looking at two different things, not doing something wrong the second time.

Ah, it was a form, that makes sense then. 🙂