Help

Automation on table: when a checkbox in a cell is clicked that row automatically moves to the bottom

779 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Seasoned-Social
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I watched a youtube video where someone explained that she has an automation set up with her social media content calendar but she didn’t explain how to set it up annoyingly! When a cell within the column marked scheduled is ticked (the cell has the check mark within it) the column then is automatically pushed to the bottom of the rows. I would love to have this feature but I’m new to Airtable and I’m struggling to work out how to do it. It would also be amazing if when the check box is ticked the row is then filled in with grey colour too. Appreciate the help- thanks!

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Rows can only move locations when they are sorted, so it sounds like her table was sorted by the checkbox field. The sort button is in the toolbar, and so is the coloring button as well.

Since you are new to Airtable, you might benefit from taking my free Airtable training course, which you can take for free by signing up for a trial membership with LinkedIn Learning:

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/learning-airtable/