Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

Mobile PDF multipage

Hi, I have an Interface with an attachment field and I'm adding small PDF's. These are sometimes multipage PDF's All good on PC but when opening via the Airtable App on Mobile, it only displays one page. Multiple pages can be viewed if download but n...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Convert Licensed User to Service Account

Hi Airtable Community!I have a few legacy accounts with API keys attached that are currently paid licensed accounts. I'd like to convert these accounts to service accounts. Is there a way to do this?Thanks in advance for your help!

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Covert to already Created PDF

So I have PDFs that are standardized for our organization. Is there any solution to take records from airtable and insert the data in to my Form Fillable PDFs. Is this possible? I looked at a lot of the extensions currently and none of them, even tal...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

'Cascading Field' do not sync the second selection.

Hi!     I successfully synced JIRA to AirTable, with all fields appearing in AirTable correctly.     But, there is an exception:     I have a "Cascading Field" in JIRA called "Story Type", each option in the first field opens a new list in the second...

NLOIA_1-1717984888798.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using the Stream Deck with Airtable (complex issue)

Hi everyone, I have a situation and I am not sure what I should be focusing on first. There are a few levels where the problem may be coming from.I use Airtable in Chrome. As I move from cell to cell and view to view, I am often pressing a button on ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to upload a PDF

Hi everyone,I need to upload Adobe Acrobat Documents to my base.  They vary in size between 155-175 KB. '"This file is smaller than the allowed size of 1 B"Why am I getting this message?  Does anyone have a workaround?Thank you for your time and wisd...

Davoies_0-1717784120887.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Expired Links for Pictures attached to AT Tabs.

Hey. My pictures’ links get expired while I have a paid business plan. So whenever I export a CSV file for any of my data, the links for the picture tabs get expired and I don’t get to use those expired links. Need some serious help!! 

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtable form

I have a base for tracking orders. My base has the following tables, Customer, Products, Vendors, Orders, and Order items.This is a form I created in the order table. Look at the ‘add product’ section. I want to be able to add quantity for every prod...

FORM A.png
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.
Top Kudoed Authors