Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

Attendees to be able to Update their Own Record

Hello everyone,I am using AT for events.When I sell a ticket to my event it creates a record of the attendee.Afterwards I would like attendees to be able to fill a form with further details about their profile (eg. dietary restrictions) and whatever ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtable What's New Page

It looks like I no longer have access to the what's new page. https://www.airtable.com/whatsnewIs anyone else seeing this?  Does anyone know if it's a policy change or a problem with the page? 

BillH_0-1718721455777.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Attachment Images to Webflow (via Make)

Hi everybody,How would you go about sending an image from an Airtable attachment field to an image field in a Webflow collection item.I have set up a scenario in Make using a webhook. Works great so far for all the text based fields, checkboxes, etc....

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SWOT Analysis Matrix

Oh hello there! I am working with a team that is developing a base to capture competitor profiles. Within the base we have an organizational overview tab, contacts tab, program information tab, and a SWOT Analysis tab where we'd like to fill out the ...

Screenshot 2024-06-14 132624.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Comparing associated records in a field

Hi,Not sure if title accurately matches my question. I have 2 tables linked by "Part Code":Table 1: Parts. Columns: Part CodeTable 2: Offers. Columns: Supplier Name, Part Code, PriceIn Table 1 I would like to add columns that automatically select the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.
Top Kudoed Authors