98 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karek_Rami
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have some useful Airtable templates and recently discovered that Airtable credits are a great way to use Airtable for free by participating in Airtable's marketing campaign for growth. My question concerns the best way to attract users by making my private Airtable templates public. I have tried:

(1) Inviting a user as a commenter. This worked, and I earned the credit, but unfortunately, the commenter cannot copy the base; they can only comment.

(2) When I create a public share link, it works as intended; people I share the link with can easily register and copy the base template to their instance. However, I don't earn any credits this way.

So my question is, is there any way to achieve what happens in (2) while still benefiting from the credits like in (1)? How can I share the templates with my fans and still earn credits?

P.S. I'm not interested in money or cash; I'm asking for Airtable credits. Helping Airtable users and attracting new users to Airtable has been my focus for years. I just wanted to be motivated by this credits system to continue with my work. If not, I'll forget it and start sharing them for free—no worries ♥.

0 Replies 0