cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wheeler890
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi,

I have a table called Launch Calander that I link records from other tables like Email task, Website tasks and Digital & Print tasks.

The lookup fields for all the other records show fine in the Launch Calander except for Email.

I've tried deleting the linked record for email and starting over by creating it again from within the Launch Calander, then creating Lookup Fields and making sure they are linked to the Email Linked Record. Yet, nothing shows up. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Ah, the fields shown there are determined by field visibility / order in the first view of the linked table, and so you can fix this by going in to the "Email" table, selecting the first view in the sidebar and then unhiding the fields you want to see in the red box you indicated in your first screenshot

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Ah, the fields shown there are determined by field visibility / order in the first view of the linked table, and so you can fix this by going in to the "Email" table, selecting the first view in the sidebar and then unhiding the fields you want to see in the red box you indicated in your first screenshot

Hi @TheTimeSavingCo 

Thank you for your fast response! That was the solution. The first view in my linked record in the Email table had all the fields hidden. Much appreciated.