cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidM
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Can any or all of these be done?

• Share an interface with people in my organization without the link being public facing, with navigation links to multiple pages
  • Share with people in my organization without adding them as a member of Airtable
  • The option to create a universal link that is not public facing and is only available to people within our companies web domain, ex: widgets.com
  • Unlimited sharing with as many people in my organization as needed, with "view only" access

The context is that I am creating a user research repository and exploring Airtable as a solution. It needs to be shared ideally without having to add individual users, and it needs to be a secure link.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Elyes80
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello @DavidM ,

For your use case, I think you can totally use Airatble for your backend, but you probably have to couple it with Softr or Stacker to manage the front-end, user permissions, and let users use your repository without needing an Airtable account.

I am an Airtable consultant as well as an Softr/Stacker expert, If you need my help feel free to reach out.

See Solution in Thread

TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

re: Share an interface with people in my organization without the link being public facing, with navigation links to multiple pages
Hmm, interface links are not public facing by default; only people who have access to the base can access the interface, so yes, you can do this.  On Pro and higher plans, you can invite Airtable users to interfaces without giving them access to a base as well.

You can create multiple interfaces and create buttons that go to different URLs too?  Not sure if that's what you're looking for when you say 'navigation links'

---
re: Share with people in my organization without adding them as a member of Airtable
Yeap, you can share views or bases publicly so people who don't have Airta

---
re: The option to create a universal link that is not public facing and is only available to people within our companies web domain, ex: widgets.com
Yeap

Screenshot 2023-06-28 at 3.23.30 PM.png

---
re: Unlimited sharing with as many people in my organization as needed, with "view only" access
Yeap

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Elyes80
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello @DavidM ,

For your use case, I think you can totally use Airatble for your backend, but you probably have to couple it with Softr or Stacker to manage the front-end, user permissions, and let users use your repository without needing an Airtable account.

I am an Airtable consultant as well as an Softr/Stacker expert, If you need my help feel free to reach out.

TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

re: Share an interface with people in my organization without the link being public facing, with navigation links to multiple pages
Hmm, interface links are not public facing by default; only people who have access to the base can access the interface, so yes, you can do this.  On Pro and higher plans, you can invite Airtable users to interfaces without giving them access to a base as well.

You can create multiple interfaces and create buttons that go to different URLs too?  Not sure if that's what you're looking for when you say 'navigation links'

---
re: Share with people in my organization without adding them as a member of Airtable
Yeap, you can share views or bases publicly so people who don't have Airta

---
re: The option to create a universal link that is not public facing and is only available to people within our companies web domain, ex: widgets.com
Yeap

Screenshot 2023-06-28 at 3.23.30 PM.png

---
re: Unlimited sharing with as many people in my organization as needed, with "view only" access
Yeap