Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Download Button for Page Designer/Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidC
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I've been using Airtable as an invoice tracker, creator, and sender so that I can use the payment processor that I want to use. I'm wanting page designer to have a download button that I can just click once and have my documents download as a pdf immediately instead of using the "save to pdf" work around. It would also be great if you can customize the file name using fields to help with organization. This would be good for weekly, monthly, and yearly financial and performance reports in various scenarios.

Also, it would be epic if the page designer could be automated to download directly into an attachment field, or emailed as an attachment. Then, as a bonus, we should be able to do a batch download of attachments/files into a zip folder. This should be easy for Airtable's development team to implement since so many platforms have this functionality. This isn't new technology that I am asking for.

1 Comment
Rupert_Hoffsch1
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi @DavidC, Page Designer lacks these features for now. If you consider using a third-party application, please have a look at my document automation tool DocsAutomator: https://docsautomator.co/ and let me know if you have any questions! Best, Rupert