Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Voting buttons that link to table

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamesS
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have a database of members of an organisation and I from time to time I do an information check where I email them (using SendGrid) and ask them to confirm the information or reply with any edits. In its current format they have to reply to the email with any changes, or just to confirm.

My request would be to be able to include buttons in the outgoing email that they can use to confirm. The button they click will then populate a Single Select style field in the original table. If they select 'No' however then they would have an option to list any corrections that would then populate in a Long Text style field in the original table.

I would then be able to Group using that particular field so I would always be able to see who has and who has not replied.

1 Comment
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yes, this is extremely easy to setup using Make’s webhooks and webhook responses.

In fact, I give an entire step-by-step tutorial on how to set this up in this episode of the BuiltOnAir podcast.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld