566 1
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Milashka_merrr
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello, we are a real estate team and we are trying to create a customer journey for specific workflows. For example a listing. There are a number of stages and a number of people involved, mainly our admin team and the particular agent who's listing it is. I want to create a "moterboard" of all actions that need to take place and who is to do them and then have the admins and the agents go down the "timeline" and check items off as they progress. My question is two fold:

a) has anyone done something similar? I'd love to see some examples of how to organize this efficiently
b) if we have one creator account for the team, can agents access with their own emails and be able to check off the items assigned to them? As of right now I haven't been able to get this part to work...

Thank you!

1 Reply 1
ProsperSpark
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Milashka_merrr, 

There are several examples of project management templates online, and a few are expressly set up for real estate. Here are a few: 

As for your question about access, here is our recommendation if you are trying to keep to one user.  You can share information with non-users by sharing views tailored to them.  Then, they can submit updates/changes via forms, which are also available to non-users.  A simple automation can link the form answers to the correct workflow/project. 

If you have more questions about how to set this up, or anything Airtable, feel free to ask, and we'll be happy to help! prosperspark.com