cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
takafumi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Community!

We have the employee information on our Airtable.
Also, we have some forms that they can submit, for example leave requests or overtime requests.
It would be nice that they can see their own records they submitted in the past but it would be anooying to create one interface for each employee.
Using the thrid party like Stacker might be the best option but we are wondering if there is any best way that they can see their responses for just their own somehow.

We have different bases for Emplyee information and Leave request form/record but they are connected.

Thank you,

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

If they are all Airtable users, you can just create one interface, and filter that interface to only show them their own records.

If you would like to go down the path of an external portal app, I would not personally recommend Stacker.

My favorite portal tool for Airtable is Noloco, but there are other portal tools for Airtable as well, such as SoftrJetAdmin, and Glide.

I give a brief tutorial of Noloco on this episode of the BuiltOnAir podcast.

And I also presented a full one-hour webinar on Noloco called Building a Client Portal on Noloco powered by Airtable.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

Mariam_Ispiryan
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Try Softr 🙂

We have a vacation-tracker template with user groups and access levels, a leave request form: https://www.softr.io/templates/vacation-tracker