Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thomasc2q
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there !

Hope you’re all doing well !

My name is Thomas, and I’m the founder of Nocodable, an online learning marketplace 100% dedicated to no code !

We’re actively searching for instructors on Airtable to create courses on the platform in English.

As you may know, creating and selling online courses is a great way to diversify your income sources, as well as building your audience and generating leads for mentoring or coaching you may offer !

However, creating traction and finding customers for your course is a daunting task and requires a lot of efforts.

Which is why we’ve created Nocodable. To create a big library of no code courses that everyone can browse, and to help vocoders share their knowledge and be rewarded for it.

We’re commissioned base, so uploading your course is obviously 100% free, no subscription or whatsoever.

We’ve launched the platform on March 15th and we’re happy of the results. So far, we’ve had only French speaking courses, and we’re extending in English.

If you’re interested to talk about it feel free to contact me on the platform of your convenience :

I’d be happy to have a chat with you (even if you’re just curious) ! 😁

Email —> thomas@nocodable.io

LinkedIn —> https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomascouderq/

Oh and by the way, the platform is 100% built in Nocode (using Bubble).

See you !

0 Replies 0