247 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matt_stewart1
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I have some interfaces that would be so much cleaner and user friendly in the new interface formats if there was a way to show summary details, and then add a button action that opens a side sheet for detailed view/editing of additional data.

Is this possible, either through current feature sets or workarounds?

I know i can open a side sheet if there is a linked record to click on, but in some cases there is too many linked records so i want to hide them and be able to open sidesheet exposing all details of those linked records as a view. Adding them as a view within main interface makes it clunky.

1 Reply 1
shivanipandey
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

To achieve a clean and user-friendly interface with summary details and a side sheet for in-depth views in your CRM platform, there are several approaches you can consider. Firstly, you can utilize list views customized to display summary details of linked records, with the addition of a custom button or link that triggers a side sheet for detailed information. Alternatively, an accordion view can group similar linked records together under collapsible sections, displaying summary details with an option to expand for more information through a dedicated side sheet. If your CRM platform supports custom components, you may create one to display summary details and enable users to access detailed information via a side sheet. It's important to prioritize relevant summary details, use clear labels, and ensure smooth transitions for a seamless user experience. In cases where your CRM lacks these functionalities, you can explore workarounds such as creating separate reports or utilizing custom fields to summarize key information. Consulting your CRM's documentation for detailed instructions is recommended for implementing these methods effectively.