165 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christian_Cook
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I'm making a dashboard from an interface, and when I display a number that is the sum or average of a group of fields it always displays the number with two digits after the decimal. Is there a way to round that number to no places after the decimal?

Also for some of the numbers, I want to add a dollar sign to the beginning of the number. Is there a way to do that when the number is using a "Number" field?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hmm, I just tested it for "Sum" and "Average" and the decimal places that are displayed in the Interface's number element were affected by the decimal places displayed in the field itself, so perhaps you could try modifying the original field?

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 10.12.02 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 10.12.19 AM.png

For the dollar sign, I don't think so I'm afraid, and I'd suggest swapping it to a Currency type field

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hmm, I just tested it for "Sum" and "Average" and the decimal places that are displayed in the Interface's number element were affected by the decimal places displayed in the field itself, so perhaps you could try modifying the original field?

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 10.12.02 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 10.12.19 AM.png

For the dollar sign, I don't think so I'm afraid, and I'd suggest swapping it to a Currency type field