Help
Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formulas Activity

Resolved! Create an IF formula from Single Select

Hi All, Apologies if this is a question already answered. I want to create a IF formula that reads for a single select sell and alters a formula dependant on what the single select field says. For example- where Delivery Month is my single select cel...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with Formula to calculate milestone date

Please help I need a formula for reoccurring seasonal milestones.  We have seasonal launch dates and milestones in each season that occur at intervals;  -130 wks, -80 wks, -56 wks.  I want to calculate the due date of the milestone based on season la...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Single select based on 2 different fields

Hi guys,Hey, guys,Please help me solve a problem - I have a table of tennis matches, which has fields Player 1 and Player 2, which are linked to another table Players. In the matches table next to the Player 1 and Player 2 fields, I want to add a sin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Script for combining information from multiple single select fields

Hello community! I have 15 separate single select fields with the possible answers of: 1. Firsts2. Second3. Third4. No Preference 5. I do not select this UWC I would like to create the individual columns "First" "Second" "Third" "No preference" and h...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Button wont pass data on mobile

I'm using a public airtable view with a button that passes data to a web form. Works on desktop but not on mobile.looks like this: "https://myurl.com/bid?bid=" & ENCODE_URL_COMPONENT({Deal Name}) & "&new=" & ENCODE_URL_COMPONENT({Current Bid Value}) ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to hyperlink text inside a formula?

Hello,I'd like my formula to spit out a paragraph of text. Some of the text within the formula, I'd like to include hyperlinks. Is this possible?Here's an example:If field A = option 1, spit out this text:Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Next Reminder Date in Airtable ?

Hi All, I am trying to build a Reminder portal to track some key dates within Airtable and was wondering how in Airtable can I use Formula or if there is any other way to find the date that is due to come from a range of dates (sample data below - I ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Formula field creates new records

I have a formula field that gives me a date.then I have a normal date field "current". For example, if I enter a date in the "Current" date field, then the formula field should calculate 2 years from this date and give me the date in 2 yearsExample: ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos