Help
Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formulas Activity

Counting and Outputting Unique Values

I'm working with a relatively simple table with columns for room number, name, and dietary restrictions. Dietary restrictions will be a dropdown multi-select column.RoomNameRestrictions1JohnHalal, Diabetic2SallyHalal3JaneHalal, Diabetic4Mike 5KimHala...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

AND condition help

I have a simple base that shows transactions each month and allows me to track date of the transaction.I want to add a formula field that will compare Entered date (year & month) to the current year and month: IF(  AND(    IS_SAME({Entered},TODAY(),'...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Authentication for Personal Access Tokens not working!!!!

const Airtable = require('airtable'); const airtable = new Airtable({apiKey: 'patMH--changed--FEQXBB4',}); // Replace with your Airtable base IDconst baseId = 'appM0aa--changed--DFmhzwJv6w'; // Replace with the table name you want to accessconst tabl...

Jay_P_0-1717632023714.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Splitting text containing hyphens and underscores to alternate columns

Hello! I found the "Splitting text to alternate columns separated by ;" thread and was hopeful that it was exactly what I needed, but after trying to implement this formula I am not getting the expected outcome. I'm not sure if it has to do with the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Quota in form

Hi, I created a form where people can choose if they want 1 or 2 tickets. I have 40 tickets only available. I have no idea how to setup the form and the table so the form close when the 40 are reached.... Any ideas ?  Thank you !

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Time difference formula between two single-select fields

Hello,I am trying to make the process of time tracking more user-friendly. Instead of using the duration field and writing manually each time record, I would like to use two single select fields as StartTime and EndTime pickers, each containing value...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Case à cocher

Bonsoir,Je souhaite lier la colonne case à cocher : Classée, avec la colonne Prix, pour que dans la colonne : Prix collection, apparaître le prix uniquement si j'ai coché.J'ai mis la formule : [SI ( {Classée} = 1 , CONCATENER ( Prix ))]Sauf que je ne...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with formula

Hello Everyone,I am wondering if there is a formula to replace these characters "&lt;"  and "&gt;" that take the place of the "<"  and ">" when I import a CSV from Webflow into Airtable. Mailchimp is not able to read it as is. Thanks very much! 

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
rmm by 5 - Automation Enthusiast

Resolved! Asking if a date has passed, returning 'yes' or 'no'.

Hi,I would like a new field that tells me if a date has passed on an old field, called due date.So I would like the new field to say 'Yes' if the date has passed, 'No' if the date has not yet passed, and blank if no date provided.Going around in circ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IF THEN Formula Help Needed Please!

I am struggling to figure out an IF/THEN statement that includes an OR. Here is what I'm needing it to do.I want to say "If there is anything populated in Column A, I want it to pull it into Column C. And if there is anything populated in Column B, I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos