Help

Airtable as Proposal Management Library?

1236 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stevan_Bosanac
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi all -

Is there a way to use Airtable as a Proposal Management Library and, if so, are you aware of any templates?

I respond to RFPs (Request for Proposals) and want to document the question, our response, project, date, last update, etc. I’d also like to collaborate with others on updating responses, and have the responses finely categorized.

What I use right now is Excel and from my research and playing around in Airtable, the limitations seem similar in Excel and Airtable. Basically, a lot of manual work, though Airtable looks a lot better.

Thanks for any insights you have. Y’all stay safe out there!

Stevan

2 Replies 2

Hi @Stevan_Bosanac,

Welcome to Airtable Community!

Well, since you are just starting to scratch the surface of Airtable you would feel that it is a lot of manual work and not different than Excel. However, there is HUGE difference and definitely it can be used they way you want. I have already set up several systems for myself and clients. Feel free to contact me on mohamedswellam@hotmail.com

BR,
Mo

Hey there! Welcome to the community! I’d recommend that you start off looking in Airtable Universe for inspiration - Here’s one I found, but it seems quite simple - Might be enough to get you started?