6090 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Max_Bogdan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello i accidentally deleted a base in my pro workspace. Is it possible to restore it? It was very important. With about 7000 Records of manual data in there.

I am waiting for you answer.
Best Regards
Max

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jason
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi @Max_Bogdan, we can sometimes restore a base that has been recently deleted within the past couple of days - please write in to us in-app or at support@airtable.com as soon as possible so we can check on that for you.

See Solution in Thread

6 Replies 6
M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @Max_Bogdan

Try contacting Airtable support. You can send a chat message through the Airtable app. It’s on the drop down menu in the upper left corner, click there and I believe one of the options is something like contact support or Airtable. Just leave a message and they will contact you, both by email and by chat.

Hope this helps

Mary K

Jason
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi @Max_Bogdan, we can sometimes restore a base that has been recently deleted within the past couple of days - please write in to us in-app or at support@airtable.com as soon as possible so we can check on that for you.

Thank you very much.

Hello @Jason ,
I too accidentally deleted a VERY important base while using the mobile app. I need to restore it ASAP and am very concerned about losing my data!
I have reached out to support via email and twitter but haven’t heard back.
Pleas please help!

Hi @Cameron_Ehrlich

It would be best to contact Airtable support directly, using the options that Jason suggested.

Since this is a community forum and for this situation you need Airtable company to help you. You should contact them as sopn as possible, so that they can help you.

Mary Kay

Collin_Schwante
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Since this post popped up first in my search for restoring deleted bases, I'm going to add that it is now possible to restore deleted bases from the workspace trash up to 7 days after deletion if you are a workspace owner. 

https://support.airtable.com/docs/trash-for-deleted-bases-and-workspaces