Hello Airtable Community,
Back in 2017, our team published news about Airtable Importer that since then has been helping lots of this community members synchronize data between Airtable and Google Sheets.
Three years later, today I would like to say that we’ve launched Airtable Importer’s brother and called it Coupler.io 2
All in all, our add-on:
- pulls data from Airtable, Xero, Pipedrive, HubSpot, Jira, Google Sheets (replaces IMPORTRANGE) - and we are going to add more data sources to it;
- supports automatic data refreshes : every 1, 3, 6 and 12 hours, or daily, weekly, monthly;
- offers replace (rewrites all) and append (adds new rows only) import modes.
- possesses a more user-friendly UI
- will provide User Stats internal web page and more to help you manage your integrations
And as always - we are focusing on the needs of entrepreneurs and small businesses.
At this point, the product is free of charge. Once we release billing, we’ll be offering 50% off for all paid plans during a period of one year.
- Install our add-on on the GSuite Marketplace
- Review our Knowledge Base
- Reach our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a new Google Sheets integration to be built
Feel free to ask questions and leave your comments in this thread!