cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sam_Randell
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there,

Wondering if anyone can help me work out how to best solve this. I’m selling art prints and want to use Air Table for my Product Inventory. For each print, they are available in different sizes and those different sizes are different prices, and rather then have each size as a different product I want to keep them all together under different options of the one print.

So for example one print is available in mini, small, medium, large, extra large, xx large. I have those sizes as multiple selects. Each of those sizes is a different prices (and this price also varies for each print). Whats the easiest way to display/link those prices.

And from that, each of those prices is adding to the shipping cost to get the total price. I do that with a formula but again whats the easiest way to display the individual total prices for each size of the print.

Hoping someone can help me try and work out how to set this up easily in the database as opposed to having to have an individual product for each size of each print.

Thanks

1 Reply 1
Nga_Tran
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Sam,
Any chance you figured this out? I’m looking to use airtable to manage my apparel inventory and would also prefer not to set up by size.

Thanks,
Nga