Help

Is there a way to add a Currency value for Formula Fields with Checkboxes?

Solved
Jump to Solution
1744 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CottageKeeper
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi All,

I’m working on a table that has a formula with a checkbox, my problem is while the formula works I want the value to be currency and formatting options are not available.

febe9d90882b141e87b1425418a88ff996804292.png

2a22014802701e3ec6cb4d87cf840efb67d6f86f.png

5d7d44a09a91bf50adcde2219e3d0e19d948a340.png

I would be most grateful for any thoughts on how to accomplish this.

Thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kamille_Parks
16 - Uranus
16 - Uranus

Take the quotation marks away from the 0. Putting a number in quotes tells Airtable to read it as a string as opposed to a number, which is why you couldn’t format the results. Without the quotes you should be able to format the results as a currency.

You also don’t need the = 1 bit in the formula. Therefore: IF({eB GWD Checkbox}, {Sold Price} * .1, 0)

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Kamille_Parks
16 - Uranus
16 - Uranus

Take the quotation marks away from the 0. Putting a number in quotes tells Airtable to read it as a string as opposed to a number, which is why you couldn’t format the results. Without the quotes you should be able to format the results as a currency.

You also don’t need the = 1 bit in the formula. Therefore: IF({eB GWD Checkbox}, {Sold Price} * .1, 0)

Thanks again Kamille! You’re so smart! Wondering if you have time could you look at this post and give me your thoughts on this other dilemma I have?

Thanks again, so incredibly grateful for you!!! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: