Hi there! I’m trying to determine the count and order date of specific items needed for students at many classroom sites, each site completing multiple projects over a season of classes.
This calculation would be based on these inputs:
- units per each of a standard list of materials needed, per individual project, e.g. wheels for three different projects that use anywhere from two to six wheels. (Projects Table)
- List of sites, with number of enrolled students (Sites Table)
- Program Start and End Dates (Sites Table)
- Current inventory of materials, e.g. wheels in stock (Inventory Table)
- Lead time needed for delivery of materials from order date (Inventory Table)
And result in three outputs (destinations):
- total units needed per item, subtracting items in stock (Sites Table)
- Total units needed, per item (Inventory table)
- Dates Needed (Sites Table)
This may be bigger than asking the community, happy to work with a pro, lemme know!
…and then turn this into a report, which isn’t critical, but would be nice.