Help

Multiple Multi Select Linked Fields in Same Table?

Topic Labels: Extensions
2167 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shannon_Thomas
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi I am trying to create a cover table that shows the headline stats for an attendee table. The attendee table has five separate types, each record is designated using a multiselect field. Each record will also be receiving an invite and I am tracking the invitation stage in another multiselect field.

I want the cover sheet to be able to tell me how many records have invites that have not been responded to yet, how many records have accepted and how many records have declined. AND count how many total of each kind of record type I have.

For example one of my types is Funders. I want the know how many funders I have on my Attendee Table. And within that I want to know how many funders I have invited, how many have accepted my invite and how many have declined. I need this for each of my five types of people.

So far I have manage to link my Type field to a new table and the in a new Count Field tally up the names of the records linked to that type. How could I link my Invitation Status Field on the Attendee table to appear next to my total type number? Is this even possible? I am trying to avoid having multiple columns that have a 0 or a 1 and summing the total as I have been doing in Excel.

3 Replies 3

Hi @Shannon_Thomas,

You can Group your Table based on the Status Field. Simply select Group, select the Status Field you have, and it will group them up and it will do the counting for you as well. You might also want to add a new table with a Rollup Field to count what you want.

I would like to take a look at your sheet so I can help you further.

Best Regards,
Mo

Shannon_Thomas

hi @Mohamed_Swellam,

Thank you for answering my query! Yes, right not I am viewing the counts in the groups. However I am having trouble figuring out how to Roll-up the grouped counts into another table. Basically I wanted to quickly be able to view what my grouped count is - without it necessarily being grouped…

Hi @Shannon_Thomas,

If you are using a pro plan and you have Blocks, you can use the Charts block and it will give you what you need as you can see in these screenshots.