cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christian_Vergu
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I have a simple although also quite complicated formula which is not working for me.
I want to create 1 view with projects which have specific fields filled OR which have a value with specific criteria.
mwuN77q.jpg

I want to filter on all fields with Feedback filled OR with a value <14 in the second, third or fourth column.
I came up with:

IF(
AND(
{Difference Triage-Online date} =<1 7,
{Difference Triage - Closing} =< 14,
{Feedback} =! BLANK(),
{Feedback ingevuld} = yesterday
),
“TRUE”
)

Can anyone point me in some direction? Thanks!

3 Replies 3

Try:
IF(OR({Feedback}, AND({Difference Triage-Online date} =<14, {Difference Triage - Closing} =< 14, DATEADD(TODAY(),-1,'day')=DATETIME_FORMAT({Feedback ingevuld},'M/D/YYYY'))),'True')

Christian_Vergu
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Kamille,

Thanks for the help, however it gives an error.
I think its better to skip the part of ‘feedback ingevuld’ since that part is optional. However, this wont work as well:

IF(
OR(
{Feedback} =! BLANK(),
AND(
{Difference Triage-Online date} =<14,
{Difference Triage - Closing} =< 14,
),
“True”
)

You’re missing a parentheses to close out your OR() statement, and have an extra comma after the second “14”. :slightly_smiling_face:

I would also modify the formula to drop the “=! BLANK()”. It’s a good idea to avoid BLANK() as much as possible as Airtable has trouble with that function sometimes for some reason.

IF({Feedback} … is the same as IF({Feedback} != BLANK()

Try this:

IF(OR({Feedback}, AND({Difference Triage-Online date} =< 14, {Difference Triage - Closing} =< 14)), "True")