We’re a small, non-profit organization that is fairly new to Airtable and are soliciting proposals from consultants who have extensive Airtable or database experience. Our goal date to have this completed is early June and our budget is under $3000. If interested after reading the below, please contact me with your rate, background experience with Airtable, and your initial proposed scope of work.
We primarily use Airtable to track our federal grant work plan deliverables, strategic plan, and service utilization (somewhat). Our current setup suffices in some ways, but there are gaps I’ve noted and I’m certain there is a more efficient way to organize the tables than what’s set up. We’d like someone to look at our current setup, and based on our business needs, re-configure it more efficiently. Below are specifics:
What we currently do, but needs help:
• Track # of training sessions (through various stages) within a given time period
• Track # of technical assistance encounters within a given time period
• Track # of attendees to both of the above
• Track progress toward 3-year target session and participation goals
• Qualitative progress toward deliverables
What we don’t have and need:
• Aggregate training evaluation data in a central place to identify trends and priority needs
• Identify trends in TA requests - set up table to quickly summarize how many times a request is
made for any given topic.
• Use Blocks more efficiently to gather or report data to funders and Board
• Track member organizations that attend training sessions
• Progress toward baseline goals in grant application
In general, we want to see how many and how often our members utilize our services and specific evaluation data from training we deliver that can be aggregated in one place to create reports from.