1415 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matteo_Pota
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Greetings! what is most efficient way to query a base for zip codes >= 12499 and <=14999 for example? Thanks

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Make sure that your zip code field is set to be a number field (instead of a text field).

Then, you can use the “Filter” button in the toolbar to create 2 filter criteria.

Filter #1:
Zip Code >= 12499

Filter #2:
AND Zip Code <=14999

Hope this helps! If this answers your question, could you please mark this comment as the solution to your question? This will help other people who have a similar question. :slightly_smiling_face:

See Solution in Thread

Matteo_Pota

You are the best! Thank you so very much. I see solution is already checked!

See Solution in Thread

6 Replies 6
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Make sure that your zip code field is set to be a number field (instead of a text field).

Then, you can use the “Filter” button in the toolbar to create 2 filter criteria.

Filter #1:
Zip Code >= 12499

Filter #2:
AND Zip Code <=14999

Hope this helps! If this answers your question, could you please mark this comment as the solution to your question? This will help other people who have a similar question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much for your response. My zip code field is currently a single line text…can I change it to a number field as you suggest without losing data? I have 2652 records?

Yes, you can change it without losing data.

Matteo_Pota

You are the best! Thank you so very much. I see solution is already checked!

Matteo_Pota

Sorry…# integer or decimal?

Choose integer for the formatting.