Struggling with Output - Page Designer PDF or Embed HTML Nothing Working for me

I’ve been banging my head here for a bit and ready to give up. I am trying to get Page designer PDF output and copy paste it into a word document. I only want three text fields. Name, Title, Description.

The output from PDF has a variety of problems if copy past to a new document.

• All kinds of corrupted characters, combos of “fi” appear to be vectors, not text. So all kinds of words have issues. Dan Gri􀂣ths , 􀂡lled

• Line Breaks throughout the Description text block. Should be clean text.

I tried galley with an embed to see if I could copy/paste html from the embed but the Desctiption field is truncated.

I can’t figure this out, is there any way I can get clean output other than CSV.

So far the best result is to export PDF, then convert PDF to Word using an online service. This fixes the line breaks but still have corrupted characters and bookmarks. Open new word in Google docs, copy into notepad ++ and back to clean up a bunch of other stuff and I’m finally at clean text the way it should be.

Sample output from the Page Designer PDF.

Brandon Full
Witness to the removal of a variety of debris. Wire Spools, sheets of plywood, bed springs, various metal 
and broken chairs.,
Image shows a variety of debris. Wire Spools, sheets of plywood, bed springs, various metal and broken 
chairs., Image shows a
variety of debris. Wire Spools, sheets of plywood, bed springs, various metal and broken chairs. Nail and 
glass 􀂡lled primative
rock 􀂡repit.
Labor - Set Fence Posts on

Looks like it’s not translating Unicode characters correctly. Do you have to use PDFs, or could you get the data in some other way?

Hi Michael, no, in this case I don’t need a pdf, I just want the text. I guess that is my point. Is there another way to get this data out of airtable, short of using an api? I’m new here but trying but feel like I’m missing something. At a minimum I’m looking for a way to just output the fields to text or even html. Is there a page designer to create an html embed or xml output?

The fact that the output of airtable text output is corrupted is really troublesome though. This is text that was entered directly into an airtable text field and comes out different.