1933 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ron_Williams
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I’m trying to find a way make Airtable use the info in one field to add an image to the image field by automatically searching the web for an image and select the first image that comes up. Either by script or some other suggestion. Any direction would help. Thanks.

3 Replies 3

For a totally 100% manual way of doing this (i.e. this can not be automated in any way at all), you may want to install the Pexels Block. You can MANUALLY type in a search phrase, and it returns a bunch of free stock images that match that search phrase. Then, you can manually click on the “Attach” button to attach it to your current record.

Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

We’ve built an extension that allows you to automate this process. You can set it up once and schedule to run hourly for example. And after that, it will upload attachments for any new records automatically.

Thanks for the reply. I’m trying to look up an image using the Asin from amazon. I’m can do it now manually by clicking on web search when adding a pic and searching the asin. 95% of the time this works. I just have to do it one at a time. Any suggestions for that process? Would mini extensions still be able to do this?