cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Caroline_L_Heur
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,
Building a client website and wondering if anyone has used Air Table to collect all the website content. If so, did you start with a template? Any help on how to best set this up would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

4 Replies 4

You might want to check Airtable Universe under ‘Creative Production’ and ‘Journalism and Publishing’ (or search Universe for the keyword ‘content’), Airtable Templates under ‘Content Production’ or ‘Publishing’ (or ditto), or page through posts on ‘For the Record’, the Airtable blog. All three are excellent resources I know I don’t check nearly as often as I should.

Also, I know there have been a number of queries regarding various content management bases posted here in Airtable Community over the past couple of years. Searching here for ‘content’ or ‘web content’ may turn up links to works in process shared by their authors…

Elizabeth_Recka
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@Caroline_L_Heureux or @W_Vann_Hall - did you end up finding something that works for this? I’m finding that Google docs would be easier to make this work without an existing template.

Enrique_Torrebl
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

@Caroline_L_Heureux @Elizabeth_Reckart
I create websites where I use Airtable as a database. I then have the client use Airtable directly to manage users, and also add new content to the website. I find this more efficient and more customizable than Wordpress. If you are interested in finding out more about how I build a website with Airtable integration, let me know!

Mariam_Hakobyan
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

We have built Softr.io , which allows building powerful websites & web-apps using Airtable as a database, without any code! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

Feel free to check it out, it’s free - https://www.softr.io