164 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kongtho_Imarith
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello everyone. I have a question here and would like to get your answer to it. If we have many bases in one particular workspace, and some are synced bases and some are source bases, let's say A is a source base and B is a synced base whose data is synced from Base "A". Again, all of them live in the same workspace. If we want to create a new workspace and move Bases "A" and "B" to that new workspace, will this workflow or configuration affect the current data synchronization from Base "A" (source base) to Base "B" (synced base)? Thank you. 

3 Replies 3

I vaguely remember doing this back when this feature was free and I think it worked fine.  I'd suggest just testing this out yourself if you have access to two paid Workspaces though, might be faster than waiting for a reply as this seems like a fairly specific question

Kongtho_Imarith

@TheTimeSavingCo Thank you for your recommendation. I will test it to find out on my own. Meanwhile, I am here to learn from other people's experiences related to this topic.

Dan_Montoya
Community Manager
Community Manager

moving bases between workspaces on the same plan does not impact the automations or syncs.  Copying a base to a new workspace will stop all the syncs and automations.